Shun CutleryKanso 9" Combination Honing Steel
- With each use of your knife, the razor-sharp edge naturally bends over just a tiny bit. The edge is still sharp, but the sharpest part isn’t making contact with the food. The answer is honing with the Shun Kanso Combination Honing Steel. It gently realigns the edge of the blade, prolonging the knife's sharpness. The Shun Kanso Combination Honing Steel has two surfaces: a smooth one for day-to-day honing, and a micro-ribbed one for weekly honing. While fine European knives can require honing after each use, Shun's harder steel means you can hone just once a week or so, depending on your level of use. To make honing to the correct 16 degree Shun angle easier, the Shun Kanso Combination Honing Steel has a built-in 16 degree angle on the handle. The handle is made of a wood called tagayasan or wenge, which is sometimes known in Japan as “iron sword wood."
- Color: metallic
- 1.5" x 14" x 1.5"
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or P.O. Boxes.
- Stainless steel, tagayasan wood
- Hand wash and towel-dry.
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.