Overstock ArtSmoke of Ambergris, 1880 Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by John Singer Sargent
- Style #
- Smoke of Ambergris , also known as (Fumee d Ambre Gris), is a beautiful painting by American expatriate artist John Singer Sargent originally made in 1880. It was created during Sargent's trip to North Africa. This reproduction was made with exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes. John Singer Sargent was an American painter and best known for his portraits. His works include 900 oil paintings and more than 2,000 watercolors. Your friends and family are sure to admire this beautiful canvas.
- Frame Description: Piccino Luminoso Frame
- Ready to hang
- 26.5" x 2" x 38.5"
- Assembled in USA from Imported materials
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.