Overstock ArtThe Kiss, Close-Up Framed Oil Reproduction of an Original Painting by Gustav Klimt
- Style #
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Klimt painting, The Kiss, Close-Up. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection.Gustav Klimt, the Vienna master painted The Kiss in 1907. The masterpiece depicts a couple surrounded by a gold blanket and ornaments sharing a moment of shear passion - the perfect kiss. The identity of the people depicted in this oil painting is not exactly clear; some suggest that it is Klimt himself and his beloved partner, Emilie Floge.Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) was one of the most innovative and controversial artists of his time. Influenced by European avant-garde movements represented in the annual Secession exhibitions, Klimt's mature style combines richly decorative surface patterning with complex symbolism and allegory, often with overtly erotic content.This work of art captures the intense emotions and striking beauty of the original.Why settle for posters or prints when you can add sophistication to any room with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting?
- Frame Description: Renaissance Bronze Frame
- 34" x 46"
- Imported painting
- Framed and assembled in the USA
Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Artist Grade Canvas, Solid Wood Frame, Oil Paint
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.