TumiInternational 21" Carry-On
- - Top flat handle
- Back top telescopic handle
- Two-way zip-around closure with side lock
- Exterior features detachable ID tag and 4 bottom 360-degree swivel wheels
- Interior features zip-around compartment, 3 zip wall pockets, and adjustable garment straps
- Approx. 21.25" H x 14" W x 9" D
- Approx. 1" flat handle drop, up to 12" telescopic handle drop
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Polycarbonate exterior, nylon lining
- Additional Info
- TUMI's warranty extends to the original owner; it is straightforward and comprehensive, and just part of the total TUMI ownership experience. First year of ownership is worry free; with limited exceptions, if your TUMI product is damaged during the first twelve (12) months you own it, including damage caused by normal wear and tear, airline handling, or other transit damage. TUMI will cover all repair expenses, including shipping costs to and from our repair facility. If we determine that the product is damaged beyond repair, we will replace it. If we determine that a replacement product is not available, we will provide you with a product of comparable value. Damages not covered are damage resulting from abuse, cosmetic damage (such as scratched leather or stained fabrics), and incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to or loss of the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses.Years two through five on travel bags, business cases, cross body bags, totes, backpacks and handbags and second year for wallets, accessories and outerwear: you are covered for manufacturing defects and normal wear and tear. From the second through the fifth year you own your TUMI travel item, business case or other bag, and for the second year for wallets or accessories, TUMI will repair any item that is damaged due to normal wear and tear, or defective in materials or workmanship, including any structural defects (such as defective handles, zippers, or locks). For years two through five, we do not cover damage caused by airlines or other transit damage. Damage claims in transit cases should be filed against the carrier. Other damages not covered are damage resulting from abuse, cosmetic damage (such as scratched leather or stained fabrics) and incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to or loss of the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses. Normal wear and tear for TUMI Outerwear does not include lost or missing buttons, torn fabrics or leathers or cosmetic damage as described above.
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 5 - 7 days.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.