KalorikHome Handheld Garment Steamer
- Soften, refresh, and steam clean clothes and upholstery with the Kalorik Home Handheld Garment Steamer. With 1500 watts of continuous steaming power, this lightweight, portable steamer effortlessly removes wrinkles for a polished appearance. Ideal for cotton, wool, polyester, silk, satin, velvet, and more, the Kalorik Home Handheld Garment Steamer provides 12 minutes of continuous steam and is safe for use on most fabrics. It is gentle on delicates such as gowns, suits, and blouses. Its smooth aluminum head won’t scratch or damage fabric. An ideal travel companion, the Kalorik Home Handheld Garment Steamer fits easily in your luggage, so you can steam on the go, and look flawless no matter where you are.
- 7.87 x 4.61 x 9.72
Proposition 65 Warning: Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products* or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead--a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. *This does not apply to Baccarant decanters, flacons, stopped pitchers, or mustard and jam pots.
- Machine body cleaning: Unplug the steamer. Wipe the body with a soft damp cloth after the main unit has cooled down.
1. Pour distilled or clean water into the tank. Shake the water tank to clean the inner wall, then pour the water out. Repeat if needed.
2. When the steam output hole is blocked, a toothpick can be used to remove buildup. You can also use distilled white vinegar, which will kill bacteria in the water tank. Simply fill the tank to “MAX” level with vinegar, turn on the machine and allow it to heat up. “Steam” out the vinegar into a kitchen sink until the level reaches “MIN”. Remove the vinegar and rinse out with water 2-3 times, until there is not trace of the vinegar left. Repeat the same process with distilled water.
3. When storing, place the garment steamer in a dry, dust-free environment. Ensure that the tank is completely dry when storing to avoid mildew.
4. NOTE: Do not soak in water to clean this product, otherwise it may cause electric shock and unit to short circuit.
5. Do not use strong alkali or strong acid to avoid damaging the unit or causing discoloration of the unit.
6. Please unplug the steamer and cool the main unit before carrying out maintenance work. Failure to do so may cause danger of electric shock or scalding.
- Additional Info
- 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days. May be eligible to upgrade to next business day or two-business day shipping at checkout.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $89.