ENTRYWAYSWILLIAMSBURG Garland Handwoven Coconut Fiber Doormat
- This lovely curving floral design is based on a French Indienne fabric from about 1785. Made from all-natural handwoven coir and hand-stenciled for long-lasting color, this mat from Entryways' WILLIAMSBURG Doormat Collection is 1" thick and measures 22" by 35 . This doormat is a durable dirt-trapper, making it as functional as it is vibrant and visually appealing. Your purchase of WILLIAMSBURG products also supports the education, preservation, and citizenship missions of the not-for-profit Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. Handwoven from 100% coir and constructed to the highest industry standards. Coconut fiber (coir) is natural, biodegradable, and an excellent dirt-trapper known for its scraping abilities. Hand-stenciled with eco-friendly dyes. Measures 22" by 35" and is 1" thick. Care: Shake, sweep, or vacuum clean. Use under a sheltered area out of the elements.
- Color: multi
- Outdoor use only
- 35" x 22" x 1"
Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or P.O. Boxes.
- Shake or sweep clean; best if used in covered area
- Returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store.
- Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, your order will be ready to ship within 3 - 5 days.
- Store Pickup available at checkout for select items. Pickup your order at a store of your choice.
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.