Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Potthast painting, Summer Day, Brighton Beach . This is a remarkable oil painting with exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes. Today the painting has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Edward Potthast was among the best of the American Impressionist painters, popular and successful, who was strongly influenced by French Impressionism. Born on June 10, 1857 in Cincinnati, Ohio his paintings avoid complex emotions and instead depict happy carefree moments. This oil painting shows nature in all her grandure with tall trees and calm waters all the way back to the towering mountains. This painting is sure to bring many admirers.
- - Artist: Edward Henry Potthast - Era: Impressionism - Frame Description: Victorian Gold Frame - Gold Finish - Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included - 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - Certificate of authenticity included - 32" x 28" x 2" - Imported painting, assembled in USA Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Item #6588296
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.
Edward Henry Potthast Summer Day, Brighton Beach Framed Canvas Wall Art
Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now