Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Degas painting, Two Dancers on Stage. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Edgar Degas was born in Paris in 1834 and studied art from a young age. His most popular paintings were and still are his ballerina paintings like The Dance Class, Star Dancer (On Stage), and Dance Studio at the Opera. Asymmetrical compositions like Two Dancers on Stage show the influence of the Japanese prints in which Degas became interested. His painting career was prematurely ended by failing eyesight, and he died in Paris in 1917. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers!
- - Artist: Edgar Degas - Era: Impressionism - Frame description: Burgeon Gold Frame - Organic Pattern Facade with Gold Finish - Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included - 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - Certificate of authenticity included - 29.5" x 33.5" x 2" - Imported painting, assembled in USA Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Artist grade canvas, solid wood frame, oil paint
- Item #6588288
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $89. View Shipping & Returns Policy.
- This item is returnable within 45 days by mail or to a U.S. Nordstrom Rack or U.S. Nordstrom store.
Edgar Degas Two Dancers on Stage Framed Canvas Wall Art
Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now