HAUTELOOK x TUMI LUGGAGE INSTAGRAM
GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. The HauteLook x Tumi Luggage Instagram Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Nordstrom, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence and any person living in such a person’s household, whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate. This Giveaway is administered by Laura Beverlin (“Administrator”). Administrator and Sponsor are referred to collectively as “Giveaway Entities.” Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, and the decisions of the Giveaway Entities are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway and shall not be subject to appeal.
- How To Enter: Beginning at 8:00am PST on December 13, 2019 through 8:00am PST on December 15, 2019 (the “Entry Period”), follow @hautelook on Instagram, follow @laurabeverlin on Instagram, and tag a friend in the comment section of Laura’s Giveaway post, using the hashtag #sweepstakes. Administrator will be the official timekeeper for the Giveaway. Limited to one entry per person. During the Entry Period, you must disclose your relationship with Giveaway Entities in any online posts you make which reference the Giveaway Entities by including the hashtag #sweepstakes. If you are selected as the winner you will continue to disclose your relationship with the Giveaway Entities in all online posts related to this Giveaway and referencing the Giveaway Entities by including a statement such as “I received a prize from HauteLook” in any such online posts. See “General” for additional rules regarding entry.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Administrator will randomly select one (1) winner on or about December 16, 2019. The potential winner will be notified by Administrator via direct message on Instagram on or about December 16, 2019. Entrants must have a valid email address and it is Entrant’s responsibility to update Giveaway Entities of any change in email address. Potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release at Sponsor’s discretion before confirmed as winner. In the event winner chooses not to accept his/her prize, is not in compliance with the rules, is unable to be notified, or cannot attend on specified dates set by Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be chosen randomly by Administrator from all of the remaining qualified entries.
- Prize; Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): One (1) winner will receive: one (1) Alpha 2 Continental 22" Expandable 4 Wheel Carry-On (approx. retail value of $524.97), one (1) Alpha 2 Short Trip 26" Four Wheel Packing Case (approx. retail value of $625.97), and one (1) Alpha 2 - Travel Satchel (approx. retail value of $275.97). The total ARV of all prizes awarded is $1,426.91. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each Winner. The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to any Prize. Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a Prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
- General: By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree to be by bound by the rules and the decisions of the Giveaway Entities on all matters relating to the Giveaway, which are final and binding. The winner is solely responsible for any local, state and federal taxes on the prizes including sales or use taxes, as well as any expenses related to participation in the Giveaway or acceptance of a prize. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively “Releasees”) from any injury, loss, or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity, or participation in the promotion. By submitting an entry, you also accept and agree to be bound by the rules and decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding. This Giveaway is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to, where legal, the Giveaway Entities’ and their designees’ use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will provide consent to such use in writing. The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Giveaway or in the announcement of winner and prize. In the event Giveaway Entities are prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), the Giveaway Entities shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Giveaway and award the prize from among all eligible entries received up to that date.
- Governing Law: All disputes concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or the Giveaway Entities in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in King County, Washington in any action relating to these Official Rules or the Giveaway.
- Sponsor: Nordstrom, Inc., a Washington corporation, with offices at 1700 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1000, Seattle, Washington, 98101-4407
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and NOT to Instagram or IT Luggage. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. The information you provide will be used in accordance with the privacy statement of HauteLook which is available at https://www.hautelook.com/privacy.